logo
Всичко за оръжието и мунициите на едно място

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа

Дата и час: 23 Апр 2024, 07:29

Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 2 мнения ] 
Автор Съобщение
Непрочетено мнение Публикувано на: 07 Юли 2018, 16:29       Заглавие:  .45 Super

Оръжеен гуру
Оръжеен гуру

Какво мислите за калибър .45 Super ?

Има енергия 940 джаула при тегло на куршума 185 грейна и скорост 396 м/с от 4.6 инча цев.

Калибъра .45 Супер има идентични външни размери с .45 Ауто. Външно двата патрона .45 Супер и .45 Ауто нямат разлика освен надписа на гилзата. Различават се по дебелината на стените и дъното на гилзата отвътре, които са по дебели и здрави при .45 Супер.

Всеки пистолет, който може да стреля с .45 Супер може да стреля и с .45 Ауто. Но обратното не винаги е безопасно заради вида на патронника - дали е напълно поддържан или не е.

Тук има информация за .45 Супер. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/.45_Super

Хеклер и Кох 45 може да стреля безопасно .45 Супер. Защото има напълно поддържан патронник - патронника обхваща изцяло и без луфтове гилзата. Няма оголване на гилзата в зоната на рампата, което има при Глок и някои други пистолети. Например някои 1911 с които не е безопасно да се стреля .45 Супер, защото патронника не поддържа напълно гилзата.

XD-45 или HS-45 също има напълно поддържан патронник. И може безопасно да стреля .45 Супер.

Ето сравнение на скоростта и енергията на .10 Ауто и .45 Супер. Тази фирма НЕ ЛЪЖЕ ЗА СКОРОСТИТЕ на патроните си.

https://www.underwoodammo.com/collectio ... 5916620857

https://www.underwoodammo.com/collectio ... 5926877241

........................................................................................

Последна промяна Paco на 07 Юли 2018, 23:17, променена общо 8 пъти

Върнете се в началото
  Профил Започни разговор  

Сподели темата във Facebook

Непрочетено мнение Публикувано на: 07 Юли 2018, 16:35       Заглавие:  Re: .45 Super

Оръжеен гуру
Оръжеен гуру

В този американски форум има интересна информация за .45 супер и съвместимостта му с
пистолетите XD-45 познати у нас с името HS-45.

https://www.xdtalk.com/threads/45-super ... 45.164777/

Ето интересен цитат от темата там:

"OK, been asked about 45Super in the XD/XDm pistols. My ramble thru this follows:

First, this is based on my pistol and my experience, you XD45 may be slightly different as all firearms vary. I do not advocate using 45Super as a normal carry or practice round. There is no real advantage of the 45Super in a normal SD role. Super JHP ammo offers no significant advantage of penetration or expansion over a well designed 45acp JHP as the bullet design is selected appropriate for the velocity of the ammo, and the heavier recoil will probably slow followup shots. Super does have an advantage as a go to round offering more penetration on heavy game (than conventional 45acp) in a solid 230gr hard cast or MJ bullet design useful in some hunting backup situations. An XD45 would not be my choice as a primary firearm for a hog shooter, or bear/large cat defense, but in a pinch some 45Super would be better than plain 45acp and does not require any mod to the pistol. Not to say a mod wouldn't be better, just that for a few rounds, it is not required. A 45Super JHP makes a nice deer round for some states that require more power than a 45acp for legal hunting. So essentially, it is a low volume use ammo in an unmodified pistol. 45 Super is externally/dimensionally identical to 45 acp or 45 acp+P and so does not require a barrel change to be used in 45 acp semi auto pistols - that is the main advantage of 45Super. 

I maintain that a few (even up to a few hundred) of 45Super, would be safe to fire in an unmodified XD45. As, you are going camping/hunting/hiking and the XD45 is the best firearm that you have, load up a mag of 45Super with 230gr FN ammo. If you need it, it is there and just might be the small edge (over a 45acp round) you need to survive. If not used then just unload it when you return and put reg 45acp back in the pistol. Are other calibers better? Of course, and if you have them, use them instead. (Actually for a life/death survival situation, who cares even if a pistol was damaged as long as it worked sufficient to save your life - pistols are replaceable if you are alive). However, the 45Super is only a small step up from good +P and can be fired from a strongly made pistol like the XD. 

If you have or can get a heavier recoil spring, would that be better? Yes again. If you have it, use the best set-up you have available. Stronger mag springs can help maintain maximum feeding reliability to get a round positioned with the faster slide operation cycle. Both mods are cheap, easy to perform and non-permanent. So why not do these? 

A ported or comped barrel would be the top improvement for firing 45Super. But if you do not have any of these improvement modifications, you can still fire some amount of 45Super and expect the pistol to function reliably and not sustain any measurable damage or significant wear. 

I have been firing 45Super ammo from my stock 4" barrel XD45 service model and also when using a 5" aftermarket barrel in the pistol - to gain a bit more velocity). As this model has the captive recoil assembly, no recoil modifications were made. With the stock spring you can feel a light 'hit' at the stop of the recoiling slide. This is distinct from the normal recoil feeling but not excessive. I have shot a few 100 rounds so far with no visible or measurable damage or change to the firearm. I have used both a stock magazine and one with a +10 spring. Both worked reliably for all rounds fired. But since I have it, I will probably always use the +power mag spring for non-range shooting. As with any ammo, firing X number of high power rounds will cause a bit more wear than x number of minimum power rounds. With a probable expected useful life in excess of 40.000 rounds of 'normal' SAAMI spec 45acp ammo before wearing out, dropping in a few hundred rounds of 45Super should not be any big deal. I think I have always included in my posts that a steady, heavy diet of 45Super in a pistol with no modifications is going to have some effect on reduced overall life, but most shooters will never hit an end of lifetime in an XD 45acp pistol. As my use of the 45Super round is intended for hunting and not as everyday use ammo, now that I have established the cycling reliability (in my pistol) and aim point (by firing a couple boxes), I will likely only be firing a dozen or less of these rounds per year. And added with my current rate of use of normal 45acp ammo, I don't expect to reach a wear out point of my pistol (Warranted anyway). 

Using a heavier (20-21lb) Wolff recoil spring in the 5" tactical XD or 4.5" XDm model should be enough to nearly eliminate any slide impact effects of this possibly transferring to eventual frame wear. Alternately, using an aftermarket compensator or ported barrel would definitely lower the recoil to the realm of normal 45 ammo. So, either a heavier spring or barrel change are methods of taming the recoil and reducing possible wear if you are going to fire many hundreds or more of these rounds. After all, the 460 Rowland conversion is available for the XD45 Tactical model and that is a hot round (much above the 45Super). 

The movement of the slide of the pistol in recoil is always stopped prior to full compression (coils touching) of the recoil spring by part of the slide impacting against a physical travel limit. Most of the energy of the slide motion has been transferred through the recoil spring to the frame prior to the end of travel stop but there is always some excess energy transferred at impact. Every ammo that will function the pistol reliably will have enough energy to cause the slide to travel the full physically allowed distance - the breech will always full open and slide will impact the slide stop. How hard the impact occurs depends on the strength of the recoil spring, slide mass and power of the ammo & weight of the bullet. (If a pistol relied totally on just the spring stopping the slide movement, it would function reliably with only a very limited range of ammunition variation that would be enough to fully open the slide but never exceeding the spring strength.) So for accepting a wide variety of ammo, the design is for most of the energy to transfer through the spring and all excess is directed against the physical limit of slide travel by impact.

I don't have a Glock to confirm this, but from my reading it appears that the design of the slide stop for that pistol impacts the force of a small metal 'step' or ledge inside the slide directly against the polymer frame at the end of the recoil stroke. The recoil spring takes most of the energy out of the slide movement but the actual end of travel is stopped by metal slide to poly frame contact at a small concentrated area. Nothing wrong with that and many thousands of Glocks fire SAAMI spec ammo with no significant wear problems. The design of the XD is much improved as to distributing the remaining energy of the slide impact. In the XD the metal slide stops against the metal of the locking block. This block is both pinned to the frame in several locations (two cross pins and the take down lever), and the block also rests against a wide saddle in the poly frame. The mass of the block and the multi-point support design distribute the impact evenly over a large area of the frame, reducing the point force of the stop. Meaning the XD can withstand more and higher impact forces acting through the slide without sustaining damage. (recently noted) The XDm take down lever only engages the frame on one side and may not be quite as strong as the original XD design - but I do not know about any other design changes to material properties, weight, angles, thickness, or other changed design issues that could affect slide opening force - so it is an unknown factor. But the 4.5 XDm will take heavier recoil springs so this should not be an issue. 

End> Shoot some or a few without any worries about your unmodified XD45 pistol. However, since some minimum improvements as recoil and mag springs are so easy and cheap, why not use them if available?. I would fire at least a box (50) to verify functional reliability in your pistol before depending on using this ammo in the field.

For shooting a whole bunch of 45Super, best advise would be a ported or comped barrel to drop the energy to normal 45acp range. But if I were going to spend the $$ on a comped barrel just for shooting special ammo, I would go all out and jump up to a 460Rowland conversion (XD Tactical only at this time) and have some real power for hunting. 

As posted above, the pressures of a 45Super round are higher than the 45acp, but not near those developed by 9mm or 40SW. You are just pushing a bit more mass downrange with the larger bullet.

NOTE:
I have disassembled /welded /tapped etc, modified and reassembled a captive recoil spring assembly for the XD-45, 4" service pistol to increase the installed full travel compressed resistance by a couple pounds (for using 45Super ammo) but still need to experiment with the initial (locked breech) spring resistance level as to whether keeping it the same as stock or increasing it to lengthen lock time would be better. Have not been to the range with it yet. Just as something to play with this next year - since nobody makes one. 

For liability, SA will always warn against installing most anything non-stock in the pistol - even just a spring change unless they do it."

Върнете се в началото
  Профил Започни разговор  

Сподели темата във Facebook

Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  
Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 2 мнения ]