logo
Всичко за оръжието и мунициите на едно място

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа

Дата и час: 28 Мар 2024, 11:42

Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 4 мнения ] 
Автор Съобщение
Непрочетено мнение Публикувано на: 15 Юли 2016, 11:48       Заглавие:  ASOCIACIA PRESNEJ STRELBY SLOVENSKA

Оръжеен гуру
Оръжеен гуру
Аватар

сайта на колегите от Словакия

http://www.apss.sk

правят много интересни мачове .. и от традиционния за тях Ф-Клас .. фокуса им е вече към тактически мачове

Изображение

Върнете се в началото
  Профил Започни разговор  

Сподели темата във Facebook

Непрочетено мнение Публикувано на: 15 Юли 2016, 12:30       Заглавие:  Re: ASOCIACIA PRESNEJ STRELBY SLOVENSKA

Оръжеен гуру
Оръжеен гуру
Аватар

Shooting ranges are situated between city Senica and village Jablonica

Върнете се в началото
  Профил Започни разговор  

Непрочетено мнение Публикувано на: 15 Юли 2016, 21:46       Заглавие:  Re: ASOCIACIA PRESNEJ STRELBY SLOVENSKA

Снайперист
Снайперист

Hello Peter,
I am Andrej Vidlicka. I am vice president of Asociation of precise shooting Slovakia. I am responsible for tactical tactical shooting competitions. APSS organise tactical shooting competition in distances up to 700m, long range (1000m) and ultra long range competitions (1400m). For more understand see the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho_UIAQXFFg
There is no many pictures or videos regarding our competitions because a lot of our members are police or militar officers on duty or retired. Our competitions are open for foreign shooters. Very often take part shooters from Austria, Hungary, Poland, Germany, Netherland etc.
According to 3 days competition are a the moment not finished instructions. But we organise in 2 weeks one two days tactical competition up to 500m. Instructions for this I send as appendix. The 3 days will be similar but distances up to 1100m.
The calibers we used are similar to you. There is no caliber restrictions during tactical competitions.

If you have further questions dont hesitate and ask me.

Regards from Slovakia

Andrej Vidlicka

2016-07-15 12:32 GMT+02:00 Peter Markov <p_markov@abv.bg>:

Hello,

My name is Peter Markov. I am from Bulgaria and I am the General Secretary of the International T-Class Confederation. This is a non-profit organisation, which is founded for the purpose of promotion of the T-Class shooting sport, with headquarters residing in Bulgaria. We organise competitions for precision rifle shooting which resemble the PRS in USA, but have some significant differences also..

We received your contact through Fernando Rondon whom we invited to become a Member of Honor in ITCC.

Up till recently, we organised only local competitions with limited number of shooters, in order to test our ideas for the construction of the stages, the scoring system, etc. But now, we are ready to present ourselves to the shooting community and to reach for international contacts and new members, clubs, regions and similarly minded shooters:

http://www.scout.com/military/snipers-h ... federation

This is our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/tclassbg

And our website: www.t-class.org

We would like to establish a relationship with you and we are willing to attend to some of your competitions.
Particularly interesting is the one scheduled for 6-8 October 2016 - the 3-day tactical match. Are there any special requirements for this competition? We are shooting mostly .308 and 6.5x47. Will these calibers be sufficient for this match?

Any supplemental information that you can provide will be helpful..

Looking forward to your answer..
Best Regards,
Peter

Върнете се в началото
  Профил Започни разговор  

Непрочетено мнение Публикувано на: 18 Ное 2016, 12:07       Заглавие:  Re: ASOCIACIA PRESNEJ STRELBY SLOVENSKA

Оръжеен гуру
Оръжеен гуру
Аватар

резултатите от всички състезания за 2016 на словаците

http://www.apss.sk/apss%20new/vysledky2.htm

голяма сила са :)
започват от февруари ... и по няколко състезания в месец

Върнете се в началото
  Профил Започни разговор  

Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  
Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 4 мнения ]