logo
Всичко за оръжието и мунициите на едно място

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа

Дата и час: 20 Апр 2024, 01:23

Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 2 мнения ] 
Автор Съобщение
Непрочетено мнение Публикувано на: 31 Окт 2014, 10:01       Заглавие:  Beta tester for IPSC IOS scoring application

Оръжеен гуру
Оръжеен гуру
Аватар

Получи се ето това писмо. Ако някой е мераклия да се включи е като бета тестър, да ми драсне едно ЛС, за да му препратя контактните данни на човека. които са посочени в мейла.

Цитат:
Hi.
I am contacting you in the hope of getting in touch with someone in your IPSC region who could be interested in becoming a beta tester for IPSC IOS applications. If you yourself, the recipient of this email, is not the appropriate person to contact regarding this matter I would be grateful if you could help us by forwarding this message to the correct person/persons in your region.

I represent a small Swedish group of independent IOS developers who happened to also share an interest for IPSC. Combining these two interests have led to the development of IOS applications related to IPSC and recently we released a new application for scoring IPSC competitions - www.ipscscoring.com. The current version 1.0 is the product of ideas and suggestions from many active IPSC competitors and the first of what we hope are many more iterations of this application.

Recognizing that the best way to develop great applications is to simply ask users what they want we are hoping to reach someone in your region who are interested in contributing to this by becoming an beta tester for future versions. Beta testing consists of testing future versions of the application and providing us with feedback before the application is released to the public. Of course, beta testers will get all versions and future updates free of charge.

We are also very interested in input and suggestions from professionals regarding the current version available on the AppStore - therefore we would like to offer you the current version for free as a gift in the hope that you find it useful, and if so, can share with us your experience so that we can continue to improve the application.

I´m looking forward to your reply.

Regards
Dennis Engström

AppStore link to IPSC Scoring : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ipsc-sc ... 17309?mt=8

T-Class
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Върнете се в началото
  Профил Започни разговор  

Сподели темата във Facebook

Непрочетено мнение Публикувано на: 02 Ное 2014, 21:56       Заглавие:  Re: Beta tester for IPSC IOS scoring application

Оръжеен гуру
Оръжеен гуру

Апликации с каква насоченост в ИПСЦ?
Аз съм за, дай им моя мейл, че да пратят повече детайли.

:tu:

Върнете се в началото
  Профил Започни разговор  

Сподели темата във Facebook

Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  
Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 2 мнения ]